1. Our Service
2. The information we collect and how we use it
- When you register for our service we need to know your name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number. We may also need to know other information from time to time which we will request when necessary.
- We gather this information to allow us to process your registration, process any Transactions you may enter into and process any payments to be made as a result of entering into such Transactions. The relevant information is then used by us, our agents or relevent registered members to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account and the provision of the Services in general.
- We may also use aggregate information (so no individual Members are identified) and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
- From time to time we may contact you by post, e-mail or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our Services.
- We will always contact shippers to request feedback on the transport services provided to them.
- We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an email message to email@example.com.
- We may also want to provide you with related information from third parties we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may also provide your information to carefully selected third parties whose products or services we believe may be of interest or beneficial to you. If you do not wish us to disclose your information in this way, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We use “cookies” (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyse our web page flow, customise and improve the Services we provide and the content of the website, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and internet safety.
4. How we protect your information
The internet is not a secure medium. However we have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy. We also keep your information confidential. Our internal procedures cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information. Furthermore we will comply in all respects with the provisions of the Data Protection Act.
5. Sale Of Business
If this business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
6. Updating Your Details
If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your e-mail address, name or phone number or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Your Consent
8. How To Contact Transport4U